A sustainable getaway to the Iguazú falls, to get to know the musts of one of the most popular destinations for travelers from all over the world.
A short three-day trip to enjoy the falls and discover jungle life.
Iguazú falls, a natural wonder
The term “Iguazú” comes from Guaraní language, and it means “big water”, a perfect description for the magnificent falls.
It was that magnificence, in fact, which made them selected as one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Both in the Argentinean and the Brazilian side, the waterfalls offer a breathtaking spectacle.
A tour around Iguazú National Park with a naturalist guide
Iguazú National Park, along with the Paranaense jungle and the waterfalls, is one of the most exuberant and amazing sites when it comes to natural wealth. The jungle is home to thousands of animal and vegetal species, and also to Guaraní people; it is a place where nature and humans have coexisted in a perfect harmony for thousands of years.
In this trip, we propose a walk around Iguazú National Park (declared Unesco’s Natural Heritage in 1984) guided by a naturalist. Our goal is to move away from tourists’ clichés and integrate with the environment, thus embracing an experience that engages the five senses in the jungle surrounding the renown falls.
The tour is organized in small groups to make it more pleasant. The idea is to walk the different paths within the park and enjoy the jungle, watching the different species of birds, butterflies, reptiles and mammals that inhabit there.
STAY AND SERVICES INCLUDED
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Iguazú
Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Puerto Iguazú, a certified sustainable 4 star hotel. In the afternoon, visit to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu, the Brazilian side of the falls.
Day 2: Visit to Iguazú National Park
After breakfast, full day outing to Iguazú National Park, the Argentinean side of the falls. It includes an eco-friendly inflatable boat trip along the superior Iguazú River.
Day 3: Departure of Puerto Iguazú
In the set time, transfer to Puerto Iguazú airport.
- In/out transfer in Puerto Iguazú in a private vehicle with a Spanish-speaking coordinator driver (an English-speaking coordinator driver can be hired, subject to availability).
- Two-night stay in a certified sustainable 4 star hotel in Puerto Iguazú with breakfast included.
- Full day outing to Iguazú National Park (Argentine side of the falls) with a bilingual Spanish/English naturalist guide, and eco-friendly inflatable boat trip along the Superior Iguazú River.
- Half day outing to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu (Brazilian side of the falls) with a bilingual Spanish/English naturalist guide.
- Plane tickets to/from origin to/from Puerto Iguazú. Ask us for plane tickets.
- 21% value-added tax for accommodation (value-added tax does not apply for foreigners only).
- Tickets to national parks.
- Meals other than specified here, tips, or any other service not mentioned on this program.
- Fares are per person based on double occupancy and are subject to availability. These fares apply for holidays or long weekends.
- For special fares for trips in working days, ask us.
- Outings are services shared with other travelers.
- If you want to add some days to your stay in Iguazú or change the category of the hotel, ask us.